What’s happening in the restaurant industry you ask? I chop it up with Chef Jessica on the state of the restaurant and food industry amidst #COVID19. Jessica Holmes is the Co-Founder/Executive Chef of SoulBoricua and a culinary instructor of Washburne Hospitality & Culinary Institute, located in Englewood at Kennedy King College.
- Chicago Politics , public policy concerns & more with Amara Enyia
- “SnowFall” FX crime drama returns for a jaw dropping fourth season
- Meet Harry Porterfield, Emmy Award-wining Journalist behind hit TV series “Someone You Should Know”
- Exploring Social Activism, Economic Empowerment, & Political Engagement With Dr. Barbara Ransby
- Wine Chat On The Entrepreneur Hustle With Wine Enthusiast Chrishon Lampley