What’s happening in the restaurant industry you ask? I chop it up with Chef Jessica on the state of the restaurant and food industry amidst #COVID19. Jessica Holmes is the Co-Founder/Executive Chef of SoulBoricua and a culinary instructor of Washburne Hospitality & Culinary Institute, located in Englewood at Kennedy King College.
- Black Women Who Dominate The Real Estate Industry: Meet Darlene Morris
- A Glance At The Positivity Rate and COVID-19 Updates In Illinois
- Navigating The Medical Field During a Global Pandemic
- Making Smarter Investment Decisions During A Global Pandemic
- Scoring A Touchdown In Business During A Pandemic.