What’s happening in the restaurant industry you ask? I chop it up with Chef Jessica on the state of the restaurant and food industry amidst #COVID19. Jessica Holmes is the Co-Founder/Executive Chef of SoulBoricua and a culinary instructor of Washburne Hospitality & Culinary Institute, located in Englewood at Kennedy King College.
- Staying Productive & Changing Your Mindset During COVID-19 with Creativity Coach Kanesha Baynard
- Exploring The State of Housing In Chicago During A Global Panademic
- Personal Stories Captured By Canadian Palette Knife Painter Nada Khatib
- Black Women Who Dominate The Real Estate Industry: Meet Darlene Morris
- A Glance At The Positivity Rate and COVID-19 Updates In Illinois