In this interview, I chat with Karl Riley II, VP of Small Business Community Lending with Fifth Third Bank in Chicago on the changes in the bank industry, how to get financial assistance for small businesses, and new lending protocols as #COVID19 has changed every industry. We discuss how entrepreneurs can seek assistance via Paycheck Protection Program.
- Black Women Who Dominate The Real Estate Industry: Meet Darlene Morris
- A Glance At The Positivity Rate and COVID-19 Updates In Illinois
- Navigating The Medical Field During a Global Pandemic
- Making Smarter Investment Decisions During A Global Pandemic
- Scoring A Touchdown In Business During A Pandemic.