In this interview, I chat with Karl Riley II, VP of Small Business Community Lending with Fifth Third Bank in Chicago on the changes in the bank industry, how to get financial assistance for small businesses, and new lending protocols as #COVID19 has changed every industry. We discuss how entrepreneurs can seek assistance via the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Chicago Politics , public policy concerns & more with Amara Enyia
- “SnowFall” FX crime drama returns for a jaw dropping fourth season
- Meet Harry Porterfield, Emmy Award-wining Journalist behind hit TV series “Someone You Should Know”
- Exploring Social Activism, Economic Empowerment, & Political Engagement With Dr. Barbara Ransby
- Wine Chat On The Entrepreneur Hustle With Wine Enthusiast Chrishon Lampley