In this interview, I chat with Karl Riley II, VP of Small Business Community Lending with Fifth Third Bank in Chicago on the changes in the bank industry, how to get financial assistance for small businesses, and new lending protocols as #COVID19 has changed every industry. We discuss how entrepreneurs can seek assistance via Paycheck Protection Program.
- Staying Productive & Changing Your Mindset During COVID-19 with Creativity Coach Kanesha Baynard
- Exploring The State of Housing In Chicago During A Global Panademic
- Personal Stories Captured By Canadian Palette Knife Painter Nada Khatib
- Black Women Who Dominate The Real Estate Industry: Meet Darlene Morris
- A Glance At The Positivity Rate and COVID-19 Updates In Illinois