Could you imagine being 9 months pregnant and raising a family during #COVID19? I chat with Sana Shukairy from The Bay Area who discusses her new normal during pregnancy, Ramadan, and raising a family. Shukairy is a wife, mother, educator, and sheltering in place with her family during COVID-19. Learn more on how she is sheltering in place.
- Black Women Who Dominate The Real Estate Industry: Meet Darlene Morris
- A Glance At The Positivity Rate and COVID-19 Updates In Illinois
- Navigating The Medical Field During a Global Pandemic
- Making Smarter Investment Decisions During A Global Pandemic
- Scoring A Touchdown In Business During A Pandemic.