Could you imagine being 9 months pregnant and raising a family during #COVID19? I chat with Sana Shukairy from The Bay Area who discusses her new normal during pregnancy, Ramadan, and raising a family. Shukairy is a wife, mother, educator, and sheltering in place with her family during COVID-19. Learn more on how she is sheltering in place.
- Chicago Politics , public policy concerns & more with Amara Enyia
- “SnowFall” FX crime drama returns for a jaw dropping fourth season
- Meet Harry Porterfield, Emmy Award-wining Journalist behind hit TV series “Someone You Should Know”
- Exploring Social Activism, Economic Empowerment, & Political Engagement With Dr. Barbara Ransby
- Wine Chat On The Entrepreneur Hustle With Wine Enthusiast Chrishon Lampley